Friday, May 28, 2010

Our New Member:CamelShoppe

Bio

I am an artist/crafter in my DNA. My parents and grandparents were always making something. I learned to do all things fiber on my grandmother's lap, sewing and crafting at my mother's elbow and building with my dad. So I inherited the creative genes and have many and varied interests.
You will see a variety of methods and materials which will change as my muse strikes.
Please take a look around and enjoy the results.

In case you were wondering about the name of my shop...when my dad was a small child he would make believe he had a store and he named it The Camel Shop. No one knows how he came up with the name but I thought why not.

4 comments:

  1. I really love your blog, you are a true artist.
    I adore all your handmade items.

    Well Done.
    I invite you to visit my blog, and I hope you like it.
    Marie and I would love to hear from you.

    Love,

    -Samya :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Olá,

    Que lindo trabalho.
    Já me tornei seguidor.
    Que Deus lhes abençõe... abraços.

    http://ateliemagiartesanal.blogspot.com

    Sorteio do blog ... participe!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you're interested I'd love to feature all of your eclectic Etsy artists on my site – bloggerdise.com

    Thanks,

    Jesse Cohen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great work!
    Check this out! www.followimages.com If you like fashion, blogs and photography, this is a perfect place for you! See & Share your photos and make your own advertisement and get your own statistics :) I hope you will like it, thanks for your time :)

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online